Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Choice..






"The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory and imagination. It is also the collective conscious and unconscious process in a sentient organism that direct and influence mental and physical behavior." - MIND.





Pretty much I find this very interesting. Like one of a the line says by Major Chip Hazard,"A mind is a terrible thing to waste." Though in the movie it was talking about a memory chip that acts like a mind in each of every toy soldiers. Actually memory chips is a mind as well. Just that it is computerize.





Both memory chips and minds are the same thing. The only different is that memory chips are needed to be program for them to think but minds doesn't need to program. We are already doing it on our own as we are growing up. Maybe, that is programming in human terms. Learning that is, but still we already have the ability to think when we are born.





Think about it. If any of you have a baby at home, either yours or your sibling's or relatives, you'll notice that a baby really thinks for themselves. When they are hungry they'll cry. When they are sleepy, they'll cry. Well so to speak when they need something to their pleasure or should I say needs, they'll cry.
Why they cry? They are still a baby, you don't expect them to shout,"MUMMY I WANT MILK!!" right? Goodness, I'll so be terrified seeing a baby already know 4 syllabus when they are just new born. Still that how our mind work when we were an infant. Then you've already know the rest like the word educations.





So what am I getting here? Basically just the thoughts of mind and the appreciation of mind. Pretty much I need lots of minds in writing this entry as a friend of mine did ask me, when am I going to update my blog and actually I had troubling in writing as my mind can't seems to be focusing and there you go, an inspiration to talk. Finally.






Why mind? Pretty much it's in everyone's life and after finding out about the definition of mind, it really surprises me on how powerful a mind is. Even if we are born not highly educated, we sure have some capabilities in one way or another that no one can have, or could be similar just that no one knows about it, and still this will leads to one thing, your mind.






As much as we know how strong the mind is, it could also over powering the weaker minds. Like, brainwash. For someone who doesn't think much will be easily be fool by things they thought it was a good idea but they didn't know that they were, in a way, being cheated like for an example by a salesmen. No offense but seems to me everyone I know says that to me. Even us being Singaporean, we know something is up but we still choose to go with it, why? Because we don't have a stronger mind and because of majority, we can't really opposes them can we?






So if there were to be a stronger mind in amongst us bloggers and readers, I was just wondering why none of us seems to speak our minds a lot? Was it because some people thought it would be selfish of us not thinking straight or it was selfish of us thought we could oppose the majority or is it because, we are scared? I'm not saying that everything we says or some people may think I'm saying is right but there's got to be a reason why we aren't voicing out?






So what is the reason to all this questionable questions? I only have one believe in that. We do really have a weak mind don't we? But then why am I having this thought about voicing out our minds? Because I believe we have our rights. If I don't then why do others have to rights to tell us to do and we have to obey them? Is that right? Maybe not all of it but still we are humans and not computers that could easily programmed. We are humans just like others in this world we have choices. So people of the world choose to SPEAK YOUR MIND!!





In any case, life have to go on. It's just how strong your mind is. Sometimes when we choose to do something, when it can't goes our way it just have to sway. Once when we can to do something we choose then we could use the opportunity given to do it. Only one problem, look out for mistakes.







So do bear this in mind.























You are never wrong.

Until someone prove you so.

RedRulz - (09/01/2008 2.36pm)





RedRulz.

No comments: