Sunday, May 23, 2010

Let's....

How should I put this..
Let it go..
Set it free..
At my own risk..
As much as I feel free..
In the end I'm in my own imprisonment of my heart..
You may see a smile spark from my face..
But at the end of the day..
I'm just that sad person always crying inside..
Always seeks happiness..
And the more I lived..
The more sadness builds around me..
So I think again..
If I can't find happiness within myself..
Let's find happiness with others..
It helps..
It does..
Feeling that comfort..
Feeling being needed..
Feeling alive..
But so happen my happiness with others..
Temporary..
Because at the end of the day..
I'm left alone again..
So again I think..
Thinking hard..
Let's find happiness in others..
It helps me too..
Happiness in others are happiness to me as well..
And with that..
I lived again..
But note this..
I'm still a sad person..
When I'm alone..
Always crying inside..
Always in the dark shadows..
With no lights..
No sunshine..
No rainbows..
No colours..
Just black..
Just white..
And all I asked for is..
Some colours..
Red..
Green..
Blue..
Anything..
I need to paint my picture..
Brightly again..
So please..
Help me..
Stay with me..
So please..
Understand me..
So...
Let's....
24th May 2010, 12:15pm
RedRulz

No comments: