Sunday, May 2, 2010

My heart speaks again..

How I've longed to see you again
And I'm glad we finally did
Reminiscing about the past
Sure it was fun
Seeing each other laugh again
Seems like nothing have change
We're still together
But I accept the fact
You're someone else
And I'm someone else
Two separate worlds
Two separate person
We chose our own path
Now we're walking through it
Your life now aren't the same
So is mine
But sure we shared a common thing
We need a friend
So I thank you for being there
I thank you for the time
I wish there some thing more we could do
But I guess we couldn't
Seems so right but it's wrong
Seems so wrong but it feels right
Contradiction that's me
Complicated that's me
I don't want to lose you
I need to let you go
But I need you
Standing by my side
As my friend
Hope you understand
So forgive me friend
Because this feelings will never end
So let us be
So stay with me
3rd May 2010,11:47AM,Monday
RedRulz

2 comments:

Ina S said...

Finally.

I thought this blog is in the danger of going defunct.

Relink me.

http://mycallalillies.wordpress.com

Wanda Ng Ismail said...

2 diff worlds.. 2 diff minds.. watever it is.. we have to stay strong.. always remember, all along we have been surviving w/o the other "half".. so meaning we still can survive, even if they choose to leave..