Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Laughter






Just talked about suicide bombing and we had a suicide explosion about two days back. Reports says 90 were injured and sent to a hospital. The explosion was in a station in Colombo. The SMS I receive from New_Flash didn't really says if it were a train station or a bus station. Ever since I've change my phone line to a 3G line I keep getting such updates but this one kind of freaky as I just talk about suicide bombings and now it happen just the very next day. Weird but true.






Anyway today's posting is nothing serious but just a good laugh. Yes it's still on suicide bombings but this is seriously hilarious. As you will know it, it's making fun about who. Regardless it was a good humor. Enjoy the clip.

Achmed The Dead Terrorist.

RedRulz.

No comments: