Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beautiful day..

For my multiply users click here!



A wish come true. I guess it was more like after few years. Haha. Not that I asked for it every year but I think two years ago. For a day to have grey sky, cold wind and beautiful sky in the night. Yep, that day was yesterday.



Most of you all know, yesterday I turn 24. Yeah, old man. already two cycles completed. Haha. You know, every 12 years is where your peak moments. Like when you were 12 you were taking your PSLE where is your first step to teenage hood. Now at 24 is where you suppose to choose your life what and how you want to live. Being carefree and simple minded, I still don't bother about that.



Still it's not like I'm slacking and not working. I do. Part time. Still in the 'play mode' kind of work. Not a serious one. People keep asking me what do I want to do what interests me, I replied, no idea. Haha. If you ask me what I like to do, sleeping. Haha. What I'm interested to do, hmmm, that's a tough one because there's a lot. Video games, animation, sounds and musics, cooking and still lots of others just that I can't remember them now.



Still if I just can't decided what to become, I guess then it'll be easy for you to spot me at one of the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf outlet. I might just be a manager there. Don't ask for free drinks! Just kidding.



Anyway I would like to thank all my friends who wished to me yesterday on my birthday. I know this blog shows it's on 29th May 2008 but today is really the 30th May 2008 today. I don't know what's wrong with the system it kinda sucky that the website timing is different from our own timing in Singapore. Yes my birthday falls on 29th May every year as long as I live. I know it's not that easy to remember as I also sometimes don't remember your birthday mixing up with someone else's birthday.



I still remember Ririn wish me 2 months earlier. Haha. Seriously she message me,"RedRulz Happy 22nd(I think) Birthday!!" Then I replied,"Like 2 months in advance?" Haha. That was really a good laugh. I can't really remember which year it was but sure it's a memory I'll have for a very long time. What do I do without you Ririn. My days will be so boring. Haha.



Yesterday some of my friends meet me up to have a so called small party dinner with me. Right after I watch The Chronicles of Narnia, The Prince Caspian with my two nieces I met them after that. My secondary school mate that is. They treat me to Swensens at Holland Village. Sad though that we didn't get to eat the ice cream as the service was terribly slow. Either they were shortage of staff or it's just too jammed packed. My friend lost patience and we decided to cancel off our ice cream order. Sad but what to do but I do pity the manager, guess she did had lots of trouble that day. Hopefully she gets to peace her mind.



So yesterday wasn't bad at all. Pretty much is what I wanted. Cooling day and beautiful night sky. Which reminds me, exactly at 12.40am on 29th May 2008 as I was walking to the new park beside Jurong Point, that was the most stars I've seen in my neighborhood. The sky was really clear and I could see lots of them. The beauty of nature, not many appreciate it.



I've just look outside the window and something struck me again but then again, I think I just let it pass, I won't blog about it. I'll just let it go. I guess in time, I'll be better. Anyway to those who haven't wish me birthday or you thought it was too late, well you still can. All because I was born at 6.50pm so you still got time until 6.49pm today. As in 30th May 2008.



So once again thank you for the wishes and I'll see ya when I see ya.

Something to add. Being alone on your birthday , it's not that bad. It just let you have more time to think of what you want to do in life. Keep that in mind.




RedRulz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heya mate,

This is soo belated, but I hope you had a good birthday week! I have been such a tech dinosaur, that I have been hibernating from the internet, so that I could get to cleaning up my room, especially all those nooks and corners!

Anyways, so off topic! Have a good year ahead, k!

Dian