Sunday, December 16, 2007

Idols..







Music. Strange isn't it? How powerful music are? By just rhythm you can understand someone's emotions, or through a melody and how harmonious that melody is you can picture a color they paints through music. That's how music suppose to be.




Sadly some don't see it that way or should I say they just don't understand yet the concept of music that it is not only for you to sing them or perform for them but to sent a message through your music. If it's not your music, well, feel them and show them how you feel for the music. Yes you may be a good singer but I believe you are not a good conveyor.





I believe that's what the judges are trying to say about today's first Asian Idol. Well yeah. I did watch. Not that I'm a fan of Hady Mirza like that guy shown on tv(and goodness if I were to be interviewed like that in the show infront of an INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION, I would definitely commit suicide. Or become a permanent resident of Indonesia and not come back to Singapore if I were a Singaporean). Goodness he was wearing a t-shirt saying Hady's Fan Club. YES! HE! A male. Two hanging between the two legs with a pole. YES. Gosh I feel so insulted already.




Goodness you don't talk like that in front of an international television. Yes I'll say it again in CAPSLOCK. AGAIN!(just kidding) INTERNATIONAL TELEVISION. Goodness. Did you know that you just confessed to the whole Asian region that you would suck for him and really give him to screw your ass?(well Hady's hot yes and of course who wouldn't but not in front of television) Gosh! Don't ever talk like that in front of the camera unless you are on a gay show. Well enough of him. Commercial breaks over. Back to the Idols.




Their performance was really great and after the first half (that lasts for 1 hour) I was putting my money on the Philippines Idol. She really got strong vocals but I just couldn't ignore that did she ate something yellow cause her tongue looks dirty.(lol?) Couldn't really help looking at it when she was singing. Singapore did ok. Malaysian, well, she performs well. It was almost like it was her concert. Indonesian Idol the ugly but adorable which is the same as the term cute. He did to my preference, not that good. Well either the sound system was out or he didn't sing loud enough. I just feel the music was over powering his music so I couldn't really hear him. Vietnam Idol the hot hot gorgeous girl that all the guys are eyes on. She's only 20 and dress up like she's 30. Yes. My sister says that she looks almost like Zoe Tay. I agree with her. Not bad voice and good too. India Idol. Hmmm... No comment? Well not bad for his first english song.




That was first half. The second half. Philippines Idol. I don't feel it but just a good vocalist. Singapore Idol. I don't feel it but a hyper active song, "Beautiful Day" being sung like it was just a normal day, disappointing. Malaysian Idol. Wow! If you close your eyes to her malay song,"Germilang" she's good but seeing her performing it, she sure having a hard time singing it. Vietnam Idol. I don't understand vietnam language but sure she still dress up like she's 36 plus this time but I believe she sung the song beautifully just the song was like, draggy. Indonesian Idol. If he believe he could fly well I would love to see that but his singing not bad but I just feel something is missing. India Idol? Sad but true, the music is over powering his singing. So to me it's just another loss but it was sure a nice fast Hindi song.




So this time who would I put my money on? I wasn't sure at first because either they are all too serious in becoming Asian Idol or they are just not working on it. I don't feel the soul in their music and even their expression that it really shows they really want to win this so they are like "playing safe". Anyways I would put my money on Malaysian Idol (doesn't mean I'm going to vote though). Well seriously, good vocalist, confident and very commercialize. Still it wasn't up to me to decide because the whole Asia will have to vote for their favorite artist and they have to vote a second artist. So to speak you are voting for someone you love and someone who deserve your vote as well. Still either way, I don't think Singapore could win.




One word why. POPULATION. Just look at Singapore. Which idiot would actually spent at least $600 times 4 billion people(population of Singapore I think) and that if we want to be idiot too, just to make Singapore Idol be Asian Idol. (Oh and each SMS cost 60cents so I take it 1000 times 4 billion would really make a big vote for Singapore Idol to win.) Well I don't think Singapore would actually do that. Even Ken the Singapore Idol now Asian Idol as well says it but in a nicer and really-make-people-think way and if they are fast enough they know what he's talking about.




So this is going to be interesting who's going to win the Asian Idol and I believe the only two that can really win is the Malaysian Idol or Philippines Idol because of their strong vocals. Popularity wise, Singapore and Vietnam Idol. Population wise, Indonesia and India Idol. So let's just wait who will win them.




Either way,it doesn't matters to me. Why?

















What doesn't makes me a happier man, I don't give a damn.





RedRulz.

No comments: