Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No Comment...





No Comment. Pretty much either I'm speechless or I take back everything that I've said in my previous post (not really) or I just got nothing else to comment for what had happen two days ago.




Everyone in Singapore have been saying about we won't stand a chance winning the competition or what so ever being the smallest in population and talking about cultural wise and popularity wise but I guess yesterday's results really prove us wrong.




I guess it really cost so much just to make one famous. Singapore really did it. Spending their money on just one person sending to his doom. Pretty much he'll be representing Asia to the World Idol. One word. DOOM. Haha. Anyways good luck Hady Mirza. Even this time if you didn't win the World Idol. Just come back with a smile and I'll be more willing to just smack your ass saying, "You look gorgeous man. How about I sing for you?"
(LOL)




Many might have wonder why and how did Hady Mirza won? Was it really because Singapore fans voted that much and did they really spent $600 each? Are they mad?




Well they are not mad neither they spent $600 on voting (maybe $100 lol) but it was about who can afford what. Basically I'm not implying anything but if you really give it a thought, it could be possible.




First, India. Big country and sure there's a lot of people but how many of them afford a mobile phone and how many of them can afford sending so much SMS to vote their Idol? Indonesia. Same as India. Big population and same as about who can afford doing so.




Second, Malaysia. Their population compared to us definately bigger then us but tell me then, how many girl fans willing to vote for their Idol as their idol is a female as well? (unless you're a lesbian. No offense ladies)
So there's a possibility that they do voted for their Idol and Singapore as well. I don't think the guy fans actually even bothered about Asian Idol. I think they rather watch soccer. Unless you are like that guy in my previous post.( -_-'') Vietnam. Possibilities, they thought since Singapore is small so they thought it doesn't hurt to vote for them. I guess same goes with Philippines.




So pretty much I just got that idea about the voting since my sister sound me off about money wise and also cultural wise when sending the Idol to compete with World Idol. That I will not touch on the topic as we know it's sensitive when comes about other country's culture.




Anyways even if all these allegations are wrong. You could always look at it this way.






















Hady Mirza is Just Too Hot. Who won't vote for him?


(well I didn't)





RedRulz.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pe nak buat? Redha saje ler.. heee..
http://mediacorptv.sg/