Monday, December 31, 2007

Memories of 2007





Here it comes again. End of the year. This will be the day where people will be wearing their best clothings and will be out with their friends and pretty much getting drunk, party or just chill. Bloggers will talk about their lives in 2007 in their entry today. Others, may have just chill at home watching TV for the New Year's Countdown. As for me, pretty much everything (but I'm getting drunk drinking Pokka tea and hell I'm going out too).




This has been a pretty long and bumpy journey for me. Still 2007 is a best year for me. Why? Well, looking at the record, I'm dateless for the year. Single and not available for the year. Pretty much I manage to fulfill that want for the year. My heart was save for 2007.





Other then from being broken hearted, I went to a beautiful country that is Taiwan. Although it was for training but I'll never forget the view of Chelsea-Yami, my navigation time in Taiwan and the people there (because sometimes I have this liking for a chinese). It was really a good memory.




What else happen in 2007 for me? Oh, I got promoted from Private to Corporal even though I didn't pass my IPPT or SOC. Well I don't know how that happen but it was told because I was a hard working soldier and it seems I just never give up. So they were impress with it and yes they promoted me.




I was being introduced to a very good animation. Bleach. Favorite Japanese anime ever for the year of 2007. Hopefully more to come just like Bleach. To all readers who love animation please give it a try watching Bleach. If you like swords, magic or hollow(bad spirit) hunting do try watch it. Until today's date it has reached episode 154. So it's not that far to catch up.




So did I get everything I wanted to do in 2007? Tough question but I didn't have any resolution all my life before. Even I were to say what I want to achieve or what I want to do all ended up just fillers for me that are useless. So I believe I do get what I want to achieve. Basically nothing. Haha. I really have no life.




So 2008 coming in about few hours time. What is my resolution for 2008? Nothing again perhaps? Maybe. A relationship? Still thinking. Lose weight? Definitely quite impossible with me having no discipline at all but I believe maybe a few kg. At least 10kg in 6 months time. Work? Definitely yes. Just not sure what kind of a 'proper' job fits me.




I'm not sure if all these are going to be fillers again but I'm sure I have to work. That is a need. For love and weight, it's just something I want to do but maybe I'll just be dateless again next year. Unless someone plan to prove that wrong to me. Either way I believe I'll be fine because no matter what I do or happen, my smile will never fade.






Anyways, come to think again there is something I achieve for 2007.





Something that really took a very long time.





Something that I endured and finally I get to finish it in one piece.













I ORDed on 2nd December 2007.

At least that is Something.








RedRulz.

No comments: