Thursday, December 6, 2007

Little Thoughts...

First of all thank you for making my blog 51 hits for only just few days. Did you people promote my blog or just that few of yous been refreshing the page? Haha.. Anyways, I thank you for visiting.



I don't really have any good ideas or interesting topics but just as it says, they are just my little thoughts. Also from what I happen to think about during the process of making this entry. Like it's happening right now.



Yesterday, I went back to that godforsaken camp. Well to do my clearance actually (I know it's been like past my ORD but I still haven't do my clearance). I should have take mother nature's sign (or God if you like to think it that way) that yesterday wasn't an ordinary rain. It was preventing me from going back to camp and I only find out why when I reached camp.




Every commander was having an exercise. Really wasting my time coming back to camp. The best part of it that the rain got heavier when I reached my company line. Goodness. Such a perfect timing for me to be falling asleep but I didn't sleep. In fact, I found out something interesting.



The battalion would like the men to do.. How should I say this.. An art work that represents our company. Funny that other companies did theirs on the ground floor beside their storeroom. Well as a proud The Braves, we did ours on the staircase walls and it was really a shocking one too. Even as a well known for being screwed-up-company-but-always-triumph-when-comes-to-challenges we sure have lots of talented artist in our company. Like this one for an example...





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket [cool huh?]





Well that's was just a teaser. It was painted over in red after that "Owe money Pay money" was written on the wall. Now for some serious stuff.






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket [This is the work of platoon 5. The mysterious guy is the artist.]






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
[Love the black and white and red.]






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket [This is the work of platoon 6. My most favorite art piece. Feels like I'm at Far East Plaza.]






Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[FYI: This motto was a trademark of platoon 4. Wonder why it's doing here..]






Well all these are still under construction. Hopefully I'll get to see the completed work during their ORD parade. Oh if you are wonder where's my platoon's work, erm.. They've only painted the background but nothing else was done yet. Basically none of them got the motivation to do anything because none of them are like working together. I guess things never really change in the platoon even I tried making them working together.





Oh if you notice why "Bravery" and "Bravo" was painted. This is the reason why..







Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

[Taken from our company shirt. No sure who thought of the motto though.]






If you have guessed my platoon suppose to paint "Brotherhood" hook me up I'll give you a prize. So much for brotherhood when my platoon is the one platoon that can't really work together as one. Surprisingly only during missions we are united. Of course I do know they will make Bravo proud. As one.







RedRulz.

No comments: