Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Back..






Yeah.. Been on holidays. Just got back on Christmas. If I were given a choice, I didn't want to come back. I did had a good time just doing nothing. Seriously. Nothing to worry but just look at the things around you and how actually life is and how we the urban city people took a lot of things for granted. Pretty much I'm slapping myself in the face as well.




There's lots I wanted to share and lots I wanted to upload. My pictures and the things I capture of what I thought would be interesting sharing but after being in the world of my "Simple Life" I feel lazy to do it. Pretty much I still have the energy to update a post. I guess a little step at a time.




But coming back to the point "Simple Life", I sometimes feel a shame of myself. I basically can't even survive living hard and surviving to make ends meet by myself. I thought I know everything but I really know nothing.




After three solid years I didn't move out of the country using my International Passport, I finally make myself to Indonesia for a holiday. The initial plan was to celebrate Hari Raya Haji there and the witness the Sacrificial Ceremony which is called "Korban". Well not sure of the official name but we called it that.



If you are asking did I really witness that ceremony? Yes. Did I took pictures of it? Yes. Did I video the bloody gruesome killing of the cows and goats? Well, goats didn't but COW, YES! Haha. I save the best for the last.




Well if you guys really want to see them all I would update tomorrow. Pretty much I got plans today to go out for dinner with my poly mates. Oh yeah, I took pretty pictures of God's greatest creations too. My personal favorite. The sky. Well I took pictures of them just to reason myself with Ririn more why I just love the sky.




Yes yes I will upload and update them in my blog by tomorrow. Promise!







Cross my Heart.

Tadaima... [I'm Back..]









RedRulz.

No comments: